All eyes on me!
Gold and enamel evil eye charm paired with gold plated round beads and vinyl disc beads in turquoise and white, finished with a lobster clasp, easy to take on and off.
Hailing from the villages of West Africa, these brightly coloured discs are modelled after traditional Ghanaian Coconut Beads. Also known as African Vulcanite beads because they were originally made from vulcanized rubber, now they are more commonly made from using recycled phono records cut up in a sequin-like fashion.
The necklace is approximately 42 centimetres long with a 2 inch gold plated extension chain, taking the full length to approximately 47 centimetres.
This necklace has larger 6mm vinyl disc beads than some of my other multi colour 4mm designs.
Materials used -
- Gold Plated White & Turquoise Enamel Evil Eye Charm
- 4mm Gold Plated Round Beads
- 6mm Vinyl Disc Beads in Turquoise & Off White (ever so slightly grey)
- Gold Plated Lobster Clasp
- Clear Beading Cord
- 2 inch Gold Plated Extension Chain